- How Much is a New Review Actually Worth to Your Law Firm?
Most law firms know that reviews are generally important, but few can quantify their real worth.READ MORE
- 3 Reasons Why Having a Remote Law Firm Can Now Be Your Reality
Want to grow a remote law firm and keep it flexible and agile? Here are 3 reasons why now is a great time to do it.READ MORE
- Double Your Law Firm’s Leads in 6 Months
You’re passionate about running your law firm. Though you don’t have the time to get a master’s degree[...]READ MORE
- 3 Ways Law Firms Get in the Way of Their Own Growth
According to data generated by Peer Monitor, the average attorney in 2016 was on pace to bill 144 fewer hours [...]READ MORE
- Easy Ways to Improve the Client Experience at Your Law Firm
Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. – John D. Rockefeller.Running a law firm is not easy. Running an[...]READ MORE
- Content Marketing: What Is It and Should You Even Bother?
A client calls your law firm hoping to speak with a lawyer about their case. The introductory call goes well[...]READ MORE
- Reduce No-Shows with 4 Simple Principles
You could spend many hours preparing to meet with a new client, only to have them bail at the last minute...READ MORE
- 5 Ways to Get Clients with Google Reviews in 2018
Unlike many other marketing channels, Google reviews are completely free. They offer powerful social proof,[...]READ MORE « 1 … 8 9 10 11 »