- How Much is a New Review Actually Worth to Your Law Firm?
Most law firms know that reviews are generally important, but few can quantify their real worth.READ MORE
- 3 Reasons Why Having a Remote Law Firm Can Now Be Your Reality
Want to grow a remote law firm and keep it flexible and agile? Here are 3 reasons why now is a great time to do it.READ MORE
- Five Things You Should Do to Prepare Your Law Firm for the Next Recession
Expansion and contraction, boom and bust, bull market and bear market: the fluctuation of the economy is as American as baseball and apple pie. According to the nonpartisan National Bureau of Economic Research, the nation has gone through 33 distinct business cycles dating back to the mid-1800s; we’re currently in the 34th period of market […]READ MORE
- Why Reviews are the Best Thing to Happen to Local Law Firms
Online Reviews are the Best Thing That Ever Happened for Local Law Firms While your firm’s experience, awards and accolades, and track record of successful verdicts and settlements are important information to feature online, they are still not the strongest driving force behind why clients choose you. What’s even more compelling than your firm’s results? […]READ MORE
- How will the Gig Economy Affect My Law Firm?
How will the gig economy affect my law firm? According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, more than 35% of the U.S. workforce (55 million people) are now “gig workers.” Projections show that the number will jump to 40% by 2020. While the phrase “gig economy” is beginning to be more recognizable to many, a […]READ MORE
- Do You Know Where Your Clients Are Coming From? (How to use Call Tracking, Forms and Live Chat to Find Out)
If your law firm is engaged in online marketing, it is important to utilize conversion tracking to measure the success [...]READ MORE
- 5 Tips for Attorneys New to Google Adwords
Google Adwords can be a great place to begin if you’re interested in driving more traffic and business to your law[...]READ MORE
- Intake Playbook: How to Handle Inbound Leads for Law Firms
A common mistake that law firms make is spending a lot of time and money on marketing but not enough on [...]READ MORE « 1 2 3 4 … 11 »